1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. Information regarding usage of information to place and fulfill orders.
4. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
5. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, online submission, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the submission form or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we may use this information to contact you.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. While we use online technology to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Using a third-party shopping cart, our employees do not have direct access to your credit card information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment operated by Squarespace.